Every now and then, I find something in Stampin' Success, the magazine for demos, that I just have to make.
This time it was a nugget holder from a recent issue made with the new Scalloped Tag Topper punch. I saw it and knew it would be the perfect project for my most recent workshop. Of course, I changed it up to make it my own, and the ladies at the workshop loved it!
Then when it was time to submit my projects for the March Creative Crew gallery, and one of those projects was to do something in 3D or a scrapbook project showing something we love, I knew that my love of chocolate qualified this little project to be my submission. Lookie:
Ingredients: Stamps - Peaceful Petals, Label Love; Paper - Coastal Cabana, In Colors 2013-2015 Patterned Paper Stack, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush; Ink - Coastal Cabana; Other - Scalloped Tag Topper punch, Small Butterfly punch, Artisan Label punch, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine.
GOJUS! (YILM!) These are fun to make. Here are the deets:
- You need to put a little adhesive in the bottom of the holder and on top of the bottom row of nuggets to get them to stay in.
- Cut the cardstock 6-1/2" by slightly less than 2".
- Score at 1-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 4" x 5-1/4".
- Punch both ends with the Scallop Tag Topper punch.
- Cut 4 pieces of 3" x 1" patterned paper to wrap the nuggets with.
- Stamp and decorate as desired.
You can really crank out a bunch of these in practically no time at all, making them a great option for shower or wedding favors.
You can buy any of the schtuff I used to make this treat holder in in my webstore. Ta!