Are you mystified by My Digital Studio? Are you looking for cool tips, tricks, and ideas to help you use this great software from Stampin' Up!™? Or do you just like to hang out with the cool chicks? Then Tink & Bell's Digital Scrapbooking Club is for you!
- Great ideas, tips, and advice from two members of Stampin' Up!™'s My Digital Studio Advisory Board, Wendy Weixler and Jan Tinklenberg. Wendy has a Mac and Jan has a PC, so we have both ends of the MDS spectrum covered!
- Each month we will create two exclusive sketches with a legend of coordinates so that you may place your page elements in the exact same place on the page as well as making them the right size so that your finished result will look just as cool as ours. These sketches will be available as JPG files that you will be able to download to your computer.
- Exclusive Video Tutorials, available only to members of The Tink & Bell's Digital Scrapbooking Club!
- Up-to-date information on software upgrades and the newest downloads.
- And more! (Once we think of what more might be!) We are very excited and are teeming with ideas of what to offer!
I am so totally happy I signed up for this. You guys ARE THE BEST! Until now I have stumbled my way thru some MDS and now I'm learning steps and processes already that will make me so much happier using MDS. Thanks a bunch.
Wow..I'm really learning alot about MDS from these videos! I'm so glad that I signed up and now I need to go get some more MDS goodies, as I only have the very basics that came with the original.
I just watched the video and I've already learned several things. I'm going to LOVE this club!
Loving the enhanced sketch method rather than templates. It's been so fun watching the elements come together. Very enjoyable and can't wait for the next sketch! Thanks.
WOW! Love the sketches, love your layouts and after watching the super video love, love, love, MDS2. Can't wait to see more!
Two options are available for membership:
- 1-year membership for $45.
- 6-month membership for $25.
You can pay using the handy Paypal button below or contact Jan at jantink (at sign) sbcglobal (dot) net to arrange another way of paying.
In paying for membership, you are agreeing with the Terms and Conditions listed below: