When the Holiday Mini first came out, the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink pad on page 23 was not immediately available. Once it became availabe, I kept forgetting about it until I finally managed to remember and put it on an order last month, then it was a few days before I actually got to stamp with it.
OH. MY. GOSH.
Ingredients: Stamps - Snowflake Soiree, Perfect Punches; Paper - Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Brushed Silver; Ink - Illuminate Glimmer, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse; Other - Raspberry Ripple stitched satin ribbon, Scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Basics rhinestones, Silver Dazzle marker, dimensionals, sponge wedges.
The lighter stamping is the Illuminate Glimmer, but for a better look:
and yes, GOJUS (YILM!)
There are some new promotions:
Some sets are being offered as single stamps. This is a pilot program, to see if our customers would like to order stamps this way, so if you like this idea, consider buying at least one. The deets:
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
- The single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won't be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to buy a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyers.
- There's no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- This offer is not available in Quebec.
And, MDS print prices have been slashed FOREVER! Read all about it here.
So many exciting things going on! Ta!